Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 Item Tag...

I'm joining the TagEd - You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Scrubs
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. The Soup
5. The Colbert Report
6. The Simpsons
7. Phineas and Ferb
8. America's Next Top Model (ashamed, ashamed, I am ashamed!!)
Since we got our DVR I am a TV junkie (even though I rationalize it by saying that we're just more SELECTIVE about our tv viewing now...)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Laundry (finally! Gotta love spring break!!)
2. Realized I am a bad pet parent (see future post)
3. Procrastinated grocery shopping another day
4. Ate dinner with friends (yummy! Her mom cooked it, and she used to be a home ec teacher!)
5. Dusted my house (achoo!)
6. Called a "landscape engineer" (named Pablo) to tackle the weeds in our front yard that already kicked my butt
7. Paid bills (BORING)
8. Watched The Golden Girls and missed my friend Mandi (sad!)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Spring Break: I'm still counting Spring Break (even though it's already here!) cause I am super-stoked to have a week off.
2. The Week of May 19th -24th: My friend Kim comes to visit from Ohio (yeah!!!)
3. My Dog's Fur (hair..whatever, Lisa) Growing Back (*tear*)
4. AIMS testing being over with (blech!)
5. My Birthday! (because I'll be in Utah for the 1st annual Rebekah/David/Teagan/Grandma Bullock/Patrick & Christy Anniversary/Birthday/Memorial Extravaganza. Hosted by the one and only Suzy-Q)
6. Switching health insurance to a company that actually provides...health...insurance...(stupid cigna)
7. Swimming weather (it's ALMOST here...as soon as it's here, I'll want it gone again...)
8. Multi-cultural Fair (I get to dress up like a Greek Goddess!)

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Carrabas
2. Macarroni Grill
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. In and Out
5. Chipotle
6. Taco Bell (*cringe* I know, but it's true...)
7. PoPo's
8. Rubio's

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A Baby :)
2. A savings account that is...shall we say...larger...
3. Happiness for my Dad
4. More funding for education (I can't help it...it's true)
5. To move back to Utah
6. My husband to finish his education
7. For Dan's socks and various other dirty items to magically find their way to the hamper (it's really hard for him to find it, apparently...)
8. A new fridge (mine's ugly and doesn't match the rest of the appliances (*frown*)

People I tag:
Okay, everyone I know who blogs was already tagged by SueAnn, so...NO ONE. :) Thanks for reminding me how pathetic I am...

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

thanks for playing even though you do like Taco Bell and Chick-Fil-a--ugh! By the way I have always spelled it Susie-Q

katie said...

sweet I am excited for the first annual party too.. I will be there :D

Welcome To Our Blog!!