Monday, January 12, 2009

Our First (and maybe last....) Post Ever!

Okay, so hopefully it won't be our last.
It should be noted, however, that when I say we I am almost exclusively using the "royal we" and pretty much just mean...me.
Dan is, if not anti-blogging, at least playing the role of Switzerland. He doesn't want any part of it. But he has agreed not to try and stop me, and, given how he will probably be the subject of a good many of our posts I found that to be quite generous.
So, I don't know what I'm doing, but I figure I'll play around with it (in the copious amounts of spare time I have) and maybe post some pictures etc.
Hopefully I can call upon my friends and family who are veteran bloggers for help if needed!

1 comment:

Sue Ann said...

welcome to the blogging world--I knew you couldn't hold out much longer

Welcome To Our Blog!!